Temporary residence card

You can apply for a temporary residence permit if there are circumstances that justify staying in the territory of the Republic of Poland for a period of more than 3 months, if you:

  • want to live and work in Poland
  • you want to live in Poland and work in a profession requiring high qualifications
  • want to stay in Poland and study at a full-time university or you are a graduate of a Polish university, looking for a job
  • you want to stay in Poland and run a business here
  • you are staying in Poland in connection with the performance of seasonal work
  • you are a family member of a foreigner and want to legalize your stay in Poland
  • you live in Poland and want to legalize the stay of your family members
  • you are a spouse, the child of spouse of a Polish citizen, or another member of the family of a Polish citizen
  • when there are other circumstances justifying your stay in Poland.

A foreigner who has obtained a temporary residence permit on the territory of Poland is issued a temporary residence card. This card is granted for a maximum period of 3 years.

Necessary documents:

  • completed and signed application for a temporary residence permit
  • four current photos
  • photocopy of a valid travel document (original for verification)

To start the procedure, you must submit the above mentioned documents.

Additional documents differ depending on the purpose of stay in the territory of the Republic of Poland.

We provide more information during the personal consultation.

We will help you obtain a residence card and submit an application for a temporary stay.
We mediate in obtaining temporary residence permits in Poland.
We complete and fill out applications and communicate with offices.