The permanent residence permit applies to:

  • Minor child of a Polish citizen
  • Minor child of a foreigner who has been granted a permanent residence permit or a long-term resident’s EU residence permit
  • Spouse of a Polish citizen
  • Persons of Polish origin who intend to settle in the territory of the Republic of Poland
  • Holder of a valid Pole’s Card who intends to settle in the territory of the Republic of Poland

A foreigner who has obtained a permanent residence permit on the territory of Poland is issued with a permanent residence card. Permanent residence permit is granted for an indefinite period.

Permanent residence permit





Permanent residence card

Necessary documents:

  • completed and signed application for a permanent residence permit
  • four current photos
  • photocopy of a valid travel document (original for verification)

To start the procedure, you must submit the above mentioned documents.

Additional documents differ depending on the purpose of stay in the territory of the Republic of Poland.

More information we provide during the personal consultation.

We will help you obtain a residence card and submit an application for permanent residence.
Mediation in obtaining permanent residence permits in Poland.

We complete and fill out applications and communicate with offices.