The residence permit of a long-term EU resident applies to a foreigner who has been legally and continuously in the territory of the Republic of Poland for at least 5 years immediately before submitting the application for granting this permit and meets the following conditions:
- has a source of stable and regular income sufficient to cover the cost of living for himself and his dependent family members
- health insurance in the territory of the Republic of Poland
- has a proven knowledge of the Polish language
A foreigner who has received a residence permit for a long-term resident in Poland is issued a residence card. This permit is granted for an indefinite period.
Necessary documents for residence permit of a long-term EU resident:
- completed and signed application for a long-term EU resident in Poland
- four current photos
- photocopy of a valid travel document (original for verification)
To start the procedure, firstly you must submit the above mentioned documents.
More information we provide during the personal consultation.
We will help you obtain a residence card and submit an application for a long-term EU resident in Poland
Also mediation in obtaining residence permits in Poland.
As well as we complete and fill out applications and communicate with offices.