A certificate of tax residency is necessary if we earn income abroad and we want to settle income tax in Poland (of course only if the company’s registered office is actually located in the territory of the Republic of Poland).

Certificates of tax residence in Poland are issued by the tax office competent for the taxpayer. After completing the document (CFR-1 form), you should apply for a certificate of residence. After that, just wait up to 7 days to get the appropriate certificate.

Certyfikat Rezydencji Podatkowej