Legalization of the stay of foreigners in Poland

Residence permit (karta pobytu)
We will help you to get the appropriate residence permit to stay legally in Poland.


After submitting the application, a residence card is issued depending on the conditions for applying for a residence.

The card is a residence permit issued to foreigners who have been granted in Poland:

  • temporary residence permit (issued for 3 years) read more >>
  • permanent residence permit (issued for an indefinite period) read more >>
  • residence permit for a long-term EU resident (issued for an indefinite period) read more >>

The residence card confirms the identity of the foreigner during his stay in Poland.
The residence permit during its validity period entitles, together with the travel document, to multiple border crossings without the need to obtain a visa.

You want to continue your stay in Poland, but do not know what to do and what application to submit?

Contact us!

We will help you get a residence card!