2. The administrator of personal data is:
ASKOR LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY with its registered office in Warsaw KRS 0000904059, NIP 5252865222, REGON 389120257.
3. In the interest of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent the disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant regulations – the Law on Personal Data Protection, the Law on Electronic Services, as well as all types of executive acts and community law.
4. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent given by the Customer and in cases when the law allows the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or take action at the request of the Customer.
5. The Administrator collects the information voluntarily provided by the Customer in the following way:
a) through information voluntarily entered into the form
b) by collecting “cookies” [see cookies policy].
6. In the case of receiving personal data in a different way than through the website askor.waw.pl (by phone, e-mail, etc.), we also process them only for the purpose for which they were made available and for the time necessary to achieve this purpose.
The provision of the above-mentioned data is necessary in order to contact us using the contact form available on our website, for the purpose of providing services at the request of the Customer.
Personal data is processed by our company as a Personal Data Administrator to provide our services or contact the Customer. We process only those categories of personal data that are necessary to achieve the referred above purposes.
7. We process personal data for the time necessary to provide services. Personal data may be processed for a longer period than indicated in the previous sentence, if such right or obligation imposed on the Personal Data Administrator as a result of specific legal provisions or if the service we provide is continuous.
8. Personal data will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
11. Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of our Website and are not controlled in any way by askor.waw.pl. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend you to read.
1. Cookies are understood as IT data, stored in users’ end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2. The Website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
3. Cookies are intended for using the website pages. These files are used for:
a) the possibility of logging in and maintaining the user’s session on each subsequent page of the website
b) matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all, these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences
c) to create anonymous statistics with the exception of the possibility of user identification.
5. In the interest of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the regulations – the Law on Personal Data Protection, the Law on Electronic Services, as well as all types of executive acts and public law.
6. The software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User’s end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the web browser settings or to inform about each of their transmission on the user’s device.
7. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of processing cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. The Website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may prevent the proper functioning of the Websites.